About the Role
1. Should be able to lead multiple projects and teams
2. Knowledge of various international codes such as IEC, IEEE and NEC
3. Experience in handling abroad projects e.g. USA, Gulf.
4. Exposure to HT and LT system design, Switchyard design
5. Preparation and review of Single line diagrams and Load list
6. Preparation and review of Electrical equipment specification
7. Preparation and review of Electrical layout
8. Preparation and review of Electrical calculation
9. Preparation and review of Tender document and BOQ
10. Technical bid evaluation and Vendor drawing review
11. Idea of cost estimation
12. Knowledge of Hazardous area requirements, Heat Tracing System Design, Cathodic protection system, etc.
13. Knowledge of ETAP or equivalent software and can review reports for load flow, short circuit, relay co-ordination and arc flash analysis
.14. Core knowledge for Oil and Gas / Chemical industries design.
15. Knowledge in handling issues during construction at site
16. Onsite-offshore team co-ordination17. Client and vendor co-ordination skills
• 15 Years of experience Out of which at least 8 yrs. with Design consultancy firm
About the Company
Baroda based EPC Company